IT Support Technician will be responsible for providing technical support for the Office 365 Platform and equipment including daily operations, security, employee equipment provisioning, assessment and implementation of new capabilities and aligning the Office 365 platform to support the business and technology needs of the company and our customers.
We will also train the best candidate in additional Office 365 skills such as Project Online, Flow and PowerApps.
Experience with Office 365 suite, including Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Outlook and Office 365 administration
– SharePoint Online experience, out of box SharePoint site creation, administration, understanding of lists and libraries
– Project OnIT Support Technicianline or Power Platform experience is a major plus
– Installation and maintenance of Windows 10 Enterprise
– Related experience in handling, tracking and reporting on end user support incidents and requests.
– Able to manage support situations with professionalism
– Ability to take initiative and balance priorities in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent troubleshooting skills
– Strong desire to research and learn new technologies
– Strong time management skills and a clear sense of urgency
– Strong interpersonal skills, including both oral and written skills with a strong sense of customer service
– Ability to work independent of direct supervision.
– On-Site at our Sewell, NJ office with some remote/work from home